Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chaos.


My brain has been sucked into chaos. The dysfunctional aspect of my siblings when it came to burying our mother will be something I will never understand. I am left with handling all family business and even though it's a lot to handle, my brother and sister wouldn't know where to begin. I am headed home tomorrow for a few days then will be back in South Dakota for as long as it takes to settle the estate and sell the house and some property. Thanks to those that reached out with sentiments of sympathy. Much appreciated.

Blogger has sure changed in a couple days. A prolific writer and creative soul has left the blogging community. I'm trying my best to talk her back but she's pretty stubborn and has no time for online bullshit. I visit a couple blogs religiously and barely find the time to blog myself but I find it really crazy that there are people online that have nothing better to do than leave nasty and hurtful comments or send emails to people that are just plain mean. I've had my share of both this week. I'm ignoring it but it saddens me. Blogger just isn't the same.

1 comment: