Saturday, May 28, 2011

Asking ...

A soft moan escapes my lips when you kiss the corner of my mouth. As your lips move across mine, I feel your dick press against me and begin sliding through my quivering pussy lips. You feel my fingernails dig into your skin each time you bump into my clit. You tease me by avoiding my wet hole because you want to hear me ask you for it. Ask you to give me that pretty dick. Ask you to fuck me. Ask you to let me feel you fill me up with that hard fullness. Ask you to plunge deep and bang against that spot you like so much. Ask you to drag back and forth across that spot I like so much. Ask you to make me squirt on you. Ask you to give it to me now.

I'm asking...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure there is only one answer to all those questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my *blushes when you talk like that*

    ReplyDelete