Monday, October 25, 2010

Wish me luck. I've got a date.


Being one of the only single men in my group of friends, I continue to get set up on blind dates. I think they think I am incapable of finding nice women on my own. Tonight, I am meeting one of Daniel's wifes best friends for a double date for pizza and beers as we watch Monday Night Football. I suppose there is not much pressure with this one since I will be heading home on Sunday but there is still a certain level of anxiety that comes along with all new encounters.

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!! Is this the one you were telling me about? Glad you didn't chicken out. Can't wait to hear all about it and stop it with the anxiety crap, she'll love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and don't forget flowers. It was a sweet touch (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is the same woman and the anxiety is way less than last week. I will remember the flowers too. I bet you'd pick out what I should wear too wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well? How did it go? (nudge nudge)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was nice enough. Shy and quiet and with me not being the aggressive conversationalist, there were awkward moments. Thank god the game was on. *chuckles*

    The womanfolk went home early and us men drank way too much. Gotta love vacation huh?

    ReplyDelete