Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trying some Thursday 13
















Here are 13 things that crossed my mind today
  1. I need a hair cut.
  2. What does it say about me that I have more bottles of beer in the frig than edible items?
  3. I should go grocery shopping.
  4. How long will Drench keep the new Yahoo account?
  5. I need to make sure my brother pays his share of the UCLA basketball season tickets.
  6. My cat sure sleeps alot.
  7. Gotta remember to get the car tuned up before the upcoming road trip north.
  8. I really need to sell the house. Wish the market was better.
  9. Shit, I forgot to post for head day yesterday.
  10. I should work on trying to figure out how to get my pictures centered on my blog.
  11. My 401K is finally starting to rebound.
  12. Please tell me how the hell someone like Christine O'Donnell from Delware is the Republican Party nominee for the U.S. Senate race.
  13. What's Friday's theme again?

3 comments:

  1. 2. You're a bachelor
    4. Who knows
    6. Mine do too
    9. Yes you did. Shame!
    11. Can I have a loan?
    12. No shit.
    13. There is no "formal" theme

    First Thursday Thirteen. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. I need milk while you're out (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pardon my intrusion but I wandered in here through the open door at Drench's place...

    The key to #10 is that once you've uploaded the photo and it's in place, click on it to highlight it. A row of options will appear at the bottom so you can choose the size, whether you want it left, right or center-justified, and if you want to put a caption under it. You can even format the text for the caption. Quite a user-friendly feature that I use often as my blog tends to be heavy on the photos.
    By the way, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete