Thursday, April 21, 2011

What do you get Drench for her birthday?

This Sunday is my good friend Kirsti's birthay and it got me thinking. What do you get a woman like her for her birthday? First thought was a new glass dildo but then I wouldn't even begin to know which one to pick and hell, if you've seen her collection, she has everything already. *shakes my head*

Round trip ticket to Texas perhaps? *nudge*

An erotic painting is out of the question with Marcus around.

Maybe I'll just take her to dinner and shoot the shit with a good friend. In the meantime, stop by and wish her a happy birthday on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Ya know, if you got the tickets to Texas, I wouldn't need the glass now would I?

    You know I am in denial I'm gonna be 47 right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for the glass. I think it would be kick ass to buy her a glass dildo and fantasize about her using it.

    From what I can see, she's getting better with age.

    ~Her Favorite Lurker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help a guy out Mark ... you get the tickets ... damn sure send her with glass too ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got ya covered Scott. You of all people know she's much easier to deal with when she gets what she wants *laughs*

    ReplyDelete