Monday, August 23, 2010

My definition of a sweet fantasy


A women who excites my imagination so easily. The same women is elusive yet shares her most intimate desires so freely and openly. She playfully interacts with you and keeps you smiling. Her mind is priceless on so many levels. This women keeps herself teasingly just out of reach. Sensuality seeps from her. There are times when she's captured my thoughts without even knowing it. Wanting to know more of her; all of her. She has an uncanny ability to express herself with such eloquence and grace. I imagine a silly side of her and wish I could hear her laugh. She stirs my dreams. For now, I worship her from afar. She is you.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with a man that won't have me and loved by a man I won't have. Perhaps, the above definition needs some adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I upset you. It was in no way my intention to do so.

    ReplyDelete